Thursday, August 25, 2011

Whitney and Kevin: Part II

As mentioned in the first post, one of my favorite things at my Sweetwater Branch Inn wedding was my flowers--from my bouquet to the centerpieces, I loved them all!

The ceremony was held at the gazebo outside, with two larger arrangements made up of a mix of yellow, blue and white flowers placed on the columns. These arrangements were later moved to the buffet and harvest tables. I love that we were able to use the same pieces for both the ceremony and reception!



My husband and I really wanted to incorporate a sand ceremony into our ceremony program. However, I wasn't exactly sure where to even purchase colored sand or the container that we would pour the sand in. The Plant Shoppe once again came to the rescue! Betsy was even able to order yellow and blue sand, which went perfect with our colors.



In case you were wondering exactly how much I loved my bouquet, this picture with our officiant, Chad Reed, sums it up perfectly.



Finally, here's a picture of two of our favorite guests at the wedding.


Check back soon, there's lots more wedding updates to come! :) As you can tell, it was a busy summer at The Plant Shoppe!


Ceremony and Reception: Sweetwater Branch Inn
Photographer: Bryant's Photography
Florist: The Plant Shoppe

No comments: