Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tina & Dan

Powers Photography supplied me with these wonderful images of Tina and Dan's March wedding. I have been waiting for these images (it took me a while to figure out what I wanted), instead of using mine, because I knew I could not do the flowers justice. Most of the pictures on this blog are ones I have taken, but you can so tell the difference when a pro takes them.
Tina's bouquet of made of hydrangeas, stephanotis, brown hypericum and green cymbidium orchids.
Dan's bout was a green cymbidium orchid with green hypericum berries.
FYI: Hypericum berries are St. John's wort. Many a groom has joked about popping a few berries in their mouth during the ceremony.
Don't you love how the bouquets just pop in front of the chocolate dresses. I am in love with that lime green color.
Here is the magnificent cake by KB Kake Kreations. You will notice the palm tree in the background. We rent those and other plants to help cover up unsightly areas, or to make you location a little warmer.


Ceremony: Baughman Center
Reception: Thomas Center
Photographer: Powers Photography
Florist: Us
Caterer: Chef's Brothers
Cake: KB Kake Kreations

No comments: