Friday, July 17, 2009

Kristin & Taylor: Part I

I had the honor of providing flowers for Kristin & Taylor's wedding in March of this year. This wedding was special to me for many reasons....Kristin is the daughter of my friends Susan & Stewart.......Taylor was one of the photographers at my wedding.....and I was given creative license. We based everything off Kristin's personality and the dress that Kristin had created. What colors go with Teal? Well in this case burgundy & lime green. I know it sounds odd. Many people looked at me funny when I would describe it, but I think it truly turn out wonderful.
Kristin's bouquet was made of roses, spray roses, green amaranthus, wine Calla lily, James Storey orchids, kangaroo paws & some beading.
Ceremony: Thomas Center
Reception: Thomas Center
Photographer: Tony Munoz & Powers Photography
Florist: Us
Caterer: Stewart's Catering
Cake: KB Kake Kreations

No comments: