Thursday, November 5, 2009

Joanna & Tim

We had a super fun wedding this past weekend. The bride & groom came down from Massachusetts for their ceremony at The Baughman Center & reception at Sweetwater Branch Inn. After my only meeting with Joanna and her mom, I knew we were going to have some fun. One of the first things they told me, is that they wanted to use beer for the centerpieces. A fun bonus of putting the bottles inside vases full of water, was the magnification of the labels. Shades of orange & brown were colors of the day. To add orange to the reception we (I mean Terry) hung orange lanterns both inside & outside at Sweetwater.
I caught Jenny Wagner from Cakes by Jenny setting up the cake.
The stars on the cake & the paper lantern stars are appropriate, as the bride is an astronomer. More to come tomorrow.

No comments: