Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wendy & Keith, Aulander, NC

Some of you might look and see Aulander, NC and say, I thought you were in Gainesville, FL. Well we do travel, but we didn't physically travel for this event. I got this message from Wendy on Facebook:
I'm a new fan. :) I just wanted to say hello. I stumbled across your blog a few months ago, and visited it often. I really like your work, and it was through your blog I was able to decide on what I wanted for my wedding back in October! So, thank you! (I'm in KY, and got married in NC)
How cool is that? I asked her to share her specifics, and here is what she had to say:
The florist is Clay Rawls at Added Touch Florist in Ahoskie, NC. We are Wendy & Keith Fox, married October 3, 2009 at Connaritsa Baptist Church in Aulander, NC.
I asked her to share a few pictures and here they are. This first one was done for her bridal portraits. The bouquet was made of silk flowers, and was made before she decided what she wanted her flowers to look like.
Here are is Wendy & Keith on their wedding day.
Here is a closeup of her bouquet. I would say Clay did a great job, it does look like something I would have made for them.
Best wishes to Wendy & Keith as they start out a wonderful life together. Glad I was able to add a little inspiration to your wedding day.

No comments: