- Schedule a home delivery for your flowers this year. Set the mood for a romantic weekend and have your delivery arrive at your house rather than on Monday between the hours of 9 and 5.
- Send your Valentine flowers on Friday. How jealous will her office be that she got HER flowers in advance. Plus, she'll know you weren't doing that annual last minute planning--you thought ahead. Score!
- Sending your valentine her flowers and treats early means she will feel loved ALL weekend and Valentine's Day.
- Instead of the traditional, "Happy Valentine's Day" on your card... great creative... write "Just Couldn't Wait Until the 14th"
- Bottom line: unexpected surprises generate more excitement and you will score more points with your honey.
So what are you waiting for??!?! Contact us now, so we can work with you to create that special surprise for the one you love. Oh and, you're welcome :)