Friday, August 29, 2008

Birthday Wishes to Jennifer!!

A very Happy Birthday Wish to one of my favorite customers........ Jennifer.

Jennifer's birthday is this upcoming weekend, but we sent her flowers from her friend Kim (another one of my favorite customer)a few days early. Jennifer loves the English Cottage Garden look. I called my supplier, and we came up with a great garden look for her gift. Hydrangea, Iris, Bupleurum, Salal leaves, Calycinia, and a little Bear Grass. Instead of a basket or vase, I used a metal planter, with a vase inserted in the middle. The cream colored tin features a design of hydrangeas, which can later be used as an accent piece in the home or office.

Hope everyone has a great and safe Labor Day Weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
david santos said...

Really very nice posting!!!
"Birthday Wishes to Jennifer"
Happy, Happy and Happy.