Did you know Mother's Day is just around the corner? Here's 10 tips, suggestions and hints from The Plant Shoppe to make your Mother's Day gift a hit!
1. Mother's Day is Sunday, May 8. Yes, this is earlier than usual.
2. We are NOT open on the actual holiday (remember, we have families too!)
3. We suggest not delivering flowers on Sunday (aka Mother's Day). Why might you ask? Mom is not home! She's either at church, with family, at a restaurant, you name it... she's anywhere but home! You wouldn't want your beautiful arrangement to sit outside all alone, would you?
4. Mother's Day flowers can be sent all week long. We recommend sending flowers May 2-May 7. For example, my momma is going to be getting flowers on that Wednesday... totally unexpected, yet early enough for a surprise.
5. We do wire out services. Does your mom live in California? That's okay we can help! The Plant Shoppe can help you find a florist and wire your order to a nearby florist. Easy as pie!
6. Order early! Does your mum have a favorite flower or you have something specific you want to send? Place your order early to make sure we are able to accommodate your needs.
7. Spice up your order... add a balloon, chocolate (yum), stationery, and other goodies to your order.
8. What if my mom does not like flowers? Have no fear, we have plants. Again, order early to ensure we can accommodate your needs.
9. What if my mom lives in Gainesville? We can deliver... or you can stop by the shop and pick up the order and deliver it yourself... that's sweet! :)
10. Don't forget aunts, grandmothers, mother-in-laws, you wife (if she's a mom), expecting moms, etc. You can celebrate them with this holiday too!
Call The Plant Shoppe today and we'll work with you to create the perfect arrangement/gift for your mom!