Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's Hip to be Square!!

At least it is if you are Marisa & Joe. Marisa ended up having as many items square as possible for her wedding. From the gems on her bouquet, to the kissing square (kissing ball) to the vases. I am not sure if she planned it that way or it just happened.

When Marisa tried to explain the centerpieces to me, she said she wanted square cylinder vases. I cocked my head to the side, with a "what are you talking about" look on my face. She said you know, tall squares vases, like a cylinder. I have never had so much fun laughing with a bride over what something is called. One group of centerpieces are show below. A square mirror, with square votive holders and square (cylinder) vases with floating petals & candles.
I still haven't come up with a good name for these vases, and everytime to talk to a bride about them, a silly little smile comes to my face. Rob, thanks for the pics and to A'vie to for bringing me such a square bride.
Ceremony: Baughman Center
Reception: Sweetwater Branch Inn
Photographer: Rob Witzel
Florist: Us
Caterer: Sweetwater Branch Inn
Cake: Dannette Drageset
Planner: A'vie

No comments: