Saturday, March 14, 2009

What is 84" wide & 132" Tall?

Our great new rental item. I finally bit the bullet and bought our very own Arbor to rent for events. (Yes Angela, this is the one I have been looking at for 2 years now.)
The inside opening is 6 1/2" wide and 8' tall, and with the extenders I bought it can be 8' wide and 9' tall. It is black and can sit in the grass, or on any flat surface. Terry and I took it out of the packaging today, and set it up in our storage room. Not long after looking at it, I started getting all kinds of great ideas on how to decorate it. (We will have it set up for a few days, if anyone wants to come by and check it out.)
One of the ideas I had was to hang these flower pouches from it. Even though my original idea was to hang the pouches off hooks. I think they would look great hanging from the Arbor.

No comments: