Monday, August 24, 2009

Abbey's First day at JJ Finley

We woke up early this morning to get Abbey to her first day of Kindergarten at JJ Finley. None of us were happy campers about getting up that early. She had to be at school by 7:45. We usually aren't even awake at that time. Here are a few shots of her.
This was at meet the teacher on Friday, on the way into school.
Here she is with Mrs. Grote her teacher. We found out that she already know 4 other kids in her class. Can you believe it.
On the way in today. Doesn't she look all grown up?
"Okay mom, I'm coloring here." in other words, you are dismissed.

I will admit, I got a little teary eyed, even though Terry claims I was balling my eyes out. I had a chance to go in at lunch time today to say hi. We just happened to have a plant to deliver to a teacher for her first day at school, and I volunteered to deliver it. She was so tired this morning, she said she was going to sleep when the sun was setting. I only wish she would go to sleep that early.

No comments: