Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Celebrations Custom Catering

One of our neighbors is Celebrations Custom Catering. We have been fortunate to work with them many times during the year. I am always thrilled to see all the amazing items they show up with, at different events we do together, and I am not just talking about their amazing food.
They have many different linens and items which they use to enhance their food displays & your venue. But where do they store it all? Recently I was given the opportunity to take a sneak peak at their storage facility. I thought I'd share with you some of what I found. You might recognize the pink linens as the ones we borrowed for the September wedding shows.

Here are just some of the shelves they have full of display items.

I am always excited to see what they show up with at the next event.

1 comment:

Tracy Ryan said...

Aww this is so sweet of you to notice our storage!!! Our linens is Gay Rita's pride a joy!